SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Don't send me an invitation or accept mine if you're not planning to chat over the phone and eventually meet in person to get to know each other better.
I come from a well educated upper-middle class Sikh - Kamboj family with moderate/liberal family values. We have lived in WA, USA for the past 20+ years.I am a Software Development Engineer at a global technology company in WA, USA. I am independent and career oriented. I want someone who is a true partner in every aspect of life and is family oriented. Someone who not only respects and cares for his family but also will for mine.
Masters of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Engineering
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Management
Hobbies: swimming- yoga- dancing- watching movies- listening to music- traveling with family and friends. My most recent travel was to several countries in Europe earlier this year, 2018. I love family vacations as my family does one every year.
The following are my must-haves (deal-breakers)
- You MUST be living and working in the US
- You MUST be well educated and working in a career oriented job
- You MUST be clean-shaven (no turban)
- You MUST at LEAST have a height of 5ft 10in, I'm a tall girl who likes to wear heels
- If you're living on the east coast (US), you MUST be willing to relocate to the west coast as most tech jobs are around the west coast and my career is important to me
My daughter has a Master's degree and she is employed in private Sector as an accounts/finance professional currently based in Panchkula Urban Estate. We come from a middle class, nuclear family background with moderate values.